1. Vinyl is a synthetic material made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC). Its elasticity is lower than acrylic and latex,
giving it a more loose fit and a smooth, comfortable feel. Helps prevent allergic reactions latex protein
2. Vinyl gloves are ideal for food service, hygiene and other light industrial applications
3. Powder-free gloves do not leave residue, which reduces the risk of contamination compared to powder gloves.
4. The thickness of the palm and fingers around the glove is 0.03 mm, from the fingertips to the glove cuffs 24.13 cm
5. Sizes range from S to L. Box of 100.
1.Features:No Powder,Waterproof,Oil Resistant,Acid and Alkali Resistant,Non-sterile.Single Use.They are ideal for many applications and uses.
2.Latex free:Latex-free is safer for sensitive skin and eliminates latex allergy concerns.
3.Great value:Packed in a full colour, perforated dispensing box.100 gloves per box.Suitable for left or right hand use.
4.Well-designed:Very thin,but still durable material,soft and durable.The beaded cuff offers drip protection for the forearm and increased glove strength,
Close fit allows finger dexterity and sensitivity,whilst protecting your handsIt makes your daily work and life easier.
5.Widely used:household hygiene,Cleaning the toilet or bathroom area, gardening and pet care,painting and decorating,refuelling or looking at engine;
For food handling applications and preventing foreign object contamination.Also used by hospitals, garages and when cleaning to protect hands.
6.Vinyl gloves disposable powder-free， industrial food safety， 3mm translucent PVC gloves， Nitrile gloves.
Type: Nitrile gloves
100PCS / Box x gloves
1. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures.
2. Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.
- We Ship Wordwide
- Fast Shipping to Your Doors
- USA Delivery Time:25-35 Business Days
- European Deliery Time:30-40 Business Days
- ASIA Delivery Time:35-45 Business Days
- 60 Days Money Back Support
- All Order With Tracking Number
- 7 x 24 Hours Customer Service
WHO and CDC recommend that you take the usual precautions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses:
Wash your hands often with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
Cover your mouth and nose with your elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth if your hands aren’t clean.
Avoid close contact with anyone who is sick.
Clean surfaces you often touch.
Stay home from work, school and public areas if you’re sick.
In addition to the above, WHO recommends these steps:
Check with your doctor if you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, and tell him or her about any recent travels.
Avoid eating raw or undercooked meat or animal organs.
If you’re visiting live markets in areas that have recently had new coronavirus cases, avoid contact with live animals and surfaces they may have touched.
If you’re planning to travel internationally, first check the CDC and WHO websites for updates and advice. Also look for any travel advisories that may be in place where you plan to travel.