- Meet the requirements of NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 FFP2 with a filtration efficiency of at least 95%. TC-84A-4271.No-NIOSH Approval
- High qulity filter media with advanced static-charged microfibers helps to make exhalation easier and inhales, thus enhancing the comfort of everyone.
- A two-head strap design with a two-point attachment helps provide a secure fit.
- Adjustable nose clips and comfortable foam reduce fogging and provide a more customized fit.
- The lightweight construction improves comfort during use and increases wear time.
- We Ship Wordwide
- Fast Shipping to Your Doors
- USA Delivery Time:25-35 Business Days
- European Deliery Time:30-40 Business Days
- ASIA Delivery Time:35-45 Business Days
- 60 Days Money Back Support
- All Order With Tracking Number
- 7 x 24 Hours Customer Service
WHO and CDC recommend that you take the usual precautions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses:
Wash your hands often with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
Cover your mouth and nose with your elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth if your hands aren’t clean.
Avoid close contact with anyone who is sick.
Clean surfaces you often touch.
Stay home from work, school and public areas if you’re sick.
In addition to the above, WHO recommends these steps:
Check with your doctor if you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, and tell him or her about any recent travels.
Avoid eating raw or undercooked meat or animal organs.
If you’re visiting live markets in areas that have recently had new coronavirus cases, avoid contact with live animals and surfaces they may have touched.
If you’re planning to travel internationally, first check the CDC and WHO websites for updates and advice. Also look for any travel advisories that may be in place where you plan to travel.